Friday, January 20, 2012

Nothing more......

Nothing makes me mad more than when someone starts something and look forward to more and then nothing.....well I'm not one of them. 

This blog is going to be short and sweet but I want to let you know I'm still here.  Last week I had knee surgery (which went extremely well) so this is why I'm not blogging like I would like.  I'm here right now long enough to update my information and emails but will most likely not return full force for another week.

Oh, but I am in the closing of another published book!  Hopefully by next week I will have a hard copy proof and then BAM, it will be for sale!  I'm so excited.  It's a children's book titled Madisyn's Happy Puppy.  I will post a link as soon as it's ready.

So for now, continue to be creative and don't stop writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment