Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Newest Childrens Book~~Just Published

I am so excited...I've just had my second book published.  My first is not a children's book but paranormal.  I did not think it was appropriate to post on this blog but I do have another blog dedicated to that subject.  So if your interested please ask and I shall let you know all the details.

This blog is dedicated to children's literature and that is what my newest book is about.  It's based on my youngest daughter Madisyn who is turning 9 this Saturday.  She's wanted a puppy for the longest time but my husband and I have felt she was much too young for that type of responsibility until now.  Well in the book she finally got her own puppy and guess what?  My husband took her about a week ago to pick out her very own puppy.  She is still so excited to have her new puppy. 

So please check out my new book and I hope that you will buy it for the child (ren) in your life or even for yourself. 

http://www.amazon.com/Madisyns-Happy-Puppy-1-Boone/dp/1466477350/ref=pd_rhf_pe_p_t_1


No comments:

Post a Comment